ExecuGolf can organise any tour countrywide in South Africa. We will handle all the logistics on your behalf and you can relax and enjoy the tour. We don’t have standard tours, but rather customise any tour by destination and dates that suits your specific needs.
Please complete the form at the bottom of the page and we’ll contact you to discuss your specific needs.
See an example of a 3 day tour underneath:
Mpumalanga 3 day tour
Tour: Mpumalanga Greats – Self Drive
Date: July – December 2016
Length of trip: 2 Nights, 3 days
Golf: 3 x 18 holes
No. of players: 6 – 24
Please note that we can customise any tour in length, amount of persons, type of accommodation, etc.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Estimated cost per person:
R 3 350
Based on 6 players or more. TOUR SHIRT INCLUDED! Subject to final quote.
• Early morning departure to Highland Gate Golf Course.
• Mid-morning tee-off times for 18 holes.
• Afternoon travel (around 2 hours) to Nelspruit and check in at accommodation venue.
• Relax and depart to enjoy a braai at the Nelspruit Golf Club.
• Early morning breakfast and departure to Komatipoort. (Around 90 min. drive)
• 18 holes at Kambaku Golf Club
• Afternoon drinks (own account) and braai on the magnificent deck overlooking the Kruger National Park.
• Return to Nelspruit accommodation venue.
• Early morning breakfast at accommodation venue.
• 18 holes at Nelspruit Golf Club
• Optional lunch (own account) at the club
• Return home to meet up with the family after a quick breakaway.
• Green fees for 3 rounds of golf.
• 6 Golf carts per round (2 persons sharing)
• Bed and Breakfast accommodation for 2 nights – per person sharing.
• Braai Friday Evening (Nelspruit Golf Club) and Saturday (Kambaku Golf Club)
• A golf shirt and cap per person branded with 2 logos.
• Self drive tour – All travelling and toll gates.
• Additional meals and snacks. (Excluding breakfasts and 2 braais)
• All beverages.
• Halfway house (Please arrange with clubs based on their requirements).
• Extra excursions and activities.
• General spending money.
Please note that courses can change (with arrangement) based on availability on dates requested.
HIGHLAND GATE: (Currently ranked no 21 in South Africa)
18 holes – Highveld Links
Visitors to this magnificent golf course, rated by many to be one of the best in South Africa are in for a treat as the course is set among some of the most scenic mountainous terrain in Mpumalanga. Although the testing layout provides an equal challenge to both club player and the tour professional, Highland Gate’s strength lies in its high altitude charm which makes for a scenic and truly memorable golf experience.
See www.highlandgate.co.za for more details and photos.
KAMBAKU GOLF COURSE: (Currently ranked in the top ten 9 hole courses in South Africa)
9 holes – Bushveld
Kambaku Golf Course is situated in Komatipoort Mpumalanga is a 9 hole course (with bonus 18th hole) set in the wildest corner of South Africa. At the confluence of the Crocodile and Komati Rivers along the foothills of the Lebombo mountain range.
Ideally situated close to the Kruger National Park nestles a unique gem of a golf course that will challenge each and every level of Golfer. With the breathtaking Lebombo Mountains as backdrop you can retreat to the Bushveld, let your dreams take flight and enjoy a slice of heaven…
See www.komatigolf.co.za for more details and photos.
NELSPRUIT GOLF CLUB: (Currently ranked no 71 in South Africa)
18 holes – Bushveld
The club prides itself on things that Gauteng courses wish they had – GREEN winter golf. The fairways are lush year-round, which makes the track far more aesthetically pleasing. Gauteng at the same time of year is brown, bare and desperate for rain! For all the environmentalists, the experience at Nelspruit Golf Club doesn’t end there. This parkland course is lined exclusively with indigenous trees! No exotics on the course.
At Nelspruit Golf Club visitors are treated exactly like the members at sincerely affordable green fee rates, as well as bar prices that are tough to beat anywhere in South Africa.
See www.nelspruitgolfclub.co.za for more details and photos.
• Prices are net per person, based on a minimum of 6 pax on sharing basis.
• All prices quoted are based on tariffs & fares currently available, as well as prevailing rates of exchange & therefore these prices are subject to change without prior notification
• This is a quote only and no services have been secured.
• This quotation is only valid for 2 weeks after the date of the quotation.
• A decrease in touring members will lead to an increase in tour price that can be quite substantial. Any change in numbers is subject to a new quote.
Execugolf Tours reserves the right to change the itinerary in the event of circumstances beyond our control.